TaylorMade M6 Driver-DEMO
PHOTOS ARE STOCK PHOTOS, CLUBS ARE DEMO CLUBS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
JUICED-UP WITH SPEED INJECTED TWIST FACE
Every M6 driver head has been individually injected to reach the maximum legal limit of ball speed. Step up to the tee with the confidence of having a driver with Tour-caliber speed—that’s the power of Speed Injected technology.
• Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face • The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
• Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
• Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR"
• Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
• Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
• 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the "Inertia Generator"
• The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
“Speed Injected Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts."
— Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
|Used Golf Club Condition Ratings|
These clubs/iron sets have never been previously played. They only exhibit signs of shop wear. It’s the perfect item for the player who wants to own new, but appreciates saving money.
These clubs/iron sets have been hit previously, but only for a very few shots. Golf ball marks are barely visible on the faces. Light marks on the sole may be barely visible as well. This item will make you a proud owner as it looks as if it has been played very sparingly.
| ||Very Good|
These clubs/iron sets have been played in an appropriate fashion. The wear is typical for an item of similar model/age and has been well taken care of to date. Ball wear is visible only on the face, with the only signs of cosmetic wear being very light and primarily associated with the face and sole of the item.
These clubs/iron sets have been played quite a bit previously, but still have plenty of play left in them. Ball wear, scratches or light dings can be found on and around these clubs, none of which affects the playability of these items.
These clubs/iron sets have been played with great frequency and exhibit a great deal of cosmetic wear. There are heavy scratches, ball marks, rock dings and the like associated with these items. The item itself is still in tact and ready for play.
Poor condition clubs are effected to the point of not being playable, therefore we do not offer this product to our customers.