· Members can charge to their member account or use merchandise certificates - there's no need to enter your credit card
· If you want to charge your member account - Just select under payment >>> “other ways to pay” >>> “ClubLink Member Account”
· ClubLink Gift Cards and Merchandise Certificates can be used and entered in the checkout section of your order. Please charge any balance remaining to your member account (NOTE: if you enter a credit card the entire balance will be charged to your credit which will be refunded back after we process the Certificates or gift cards.)
· Payments can also be made via credit cards and paypal
· The sale is open to the public but shipments only to Canadian addresses
· Shipping within Canada to all 10 Canadian Provinces is Free on all orders over $99 before tax, otherwise there's a $14.99 flat fee shipping charge
· All pricing is in Canadian Dollars
· We do anticipate a large volume of orders. As such, orders will be shipped with 7-10 business days with guaranteed delivery before Dec 25
· Due to COVID concerns and the fact the clubs will be closed, there will be no option for course pick up. All orders will be shipped via UPS
· Returns - extended returns will be available for all orders placed until February 15, 2022. Free returns will be given for apparel and shoe sales and a return shipping label will be provided upon request.
May the birdies be with you & have a great holiday season,
The Staff @ shopclublink
UPDATED NOVEMBER 23, 2021
Devastating flooding, mudslides, and strong winds in British Columbia (BC) have prompted officials to declare a state of emergency. Many roads continue to be closed or have limited access.
UPS has currently suspended all domestic ground shipments.
We will hold all shipments to BC until domestic ground shipping resumes.
Our thoughts and prayers are with BC residents and their families.